CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION
Overseas Students (SAARC, Non-SAARC and FSRI, and NRI)
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR JULY-2021 ADMISSION: 16 AUGUST 2021
- This portal is meant forforeign Students only.
- Indian national students residing in India shall apply through separate portal https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to download the Prospectus for International Students 2021-2022 and read carefully the Rules of the University(Section 6).
- You are also requested to see available programmes in the Programme Module of the International Student Online Programme Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc. in the Prospectus for International Students 2020-2021.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Passport/Visa/Study Visa
- Citizenship Card/Proof of Nationality
- Proof of residence in India (if Applicable)
- OCI/PIO/UNHCR Refugee Card
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa)
It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.